Choosing a full fledge 3G phone at a low price is not so easy,here we shared the best 3g mobiles come under Rs.5000.
1.Spice QT95 : Rs. 5,250
Spice QT95 is the most economic 3G Dual Sim (3G+2G) Mobile in India. The features offered are quite impressive considering the price. In addition to a 3.2 Mega Pixel camera, it offers a secondary camera for video calling. Other features like optical trackpad, SNS, FM recording etc makes it a great buy. The only thing we did not like about this phone is its comparatively small screen.
- 2-inch TFT Display Screen
- 3.2 MP Camera, Secondary VGA Camera
- Web browser, Java, Preloaded apps
- Up to 8GB+8GB (Dual Expandable Memory)
2.Sony Ericsson Cedar – Rs. 4,852
Sony Ericsson Cedar is a charming simple phone and a member of the eco friendly green series of Sony Ericsson. The widget supported user interface gives you access to various applications right from the home screen and like all other Sony phones, it has a nice music player too.
- 3G : HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA, 2 Mbps
- 2.2 inches, TFT 262K Colours
- 2.0 Mega Pixels Camera
- MP3, eAAC+, WAV with 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Social Networking Services
- Internal Memory : 280 MB
- External Memory Up to 16 GB
3.Samsung Metro 3G S5350 : Rs. 4,250
Samsung Metro 3G Seems like a big bro to the Samsung Guru 3G. By paying a few bucks extra, you get a bigger and better screen, better camera and allover a better phone. I was a bit surprised to see the integration of Google maps in the feature list, it’s a nice feature and can be used like a GPS.
- 3G : HSDPA 3.6Mbps
- 2.2 inches, TFT, 256K colors
- 3.2 Mega Pixels Camera with autofocus and Smile detection
- Front Camera
- Internal Memory : 100 MB, Extendable Up to 16 GB
- Social networking integration with live updates, Google Maps
4.Samsung Hero E3213 : Rs. 3,390
Samsung Hero E3213 3G is powered by the HSDPA technology, which is anytime better. In addition to a portfolio full of multimedia features, it corporates some basic but useful utilities like DNSe sound enhancement, mobile tracker etc.
- 3G : HSDPA 3.6 Mbps
- 2.0 Inches QVGA, TFT 262K Colors, 128X160 pixels screen
- SMS, MMS, Email
- Primary : 0.3 MP, VGA Camera (640×480 Pixels)
- Secondary Camera : Front Camera For Video calling
- MP3-FM player with DNSe, FM with recording
- Mobile tracker
5.Lemon W100 : Rs.2,715
Lemon W100 is still the cheapest 3G mobile with dual camera (below under Rs. 3000) in India as of now. Despite of being a low priced phone, it comes with the complete package. Be it social networking apps, live tv, video calling or running internet on computer, W100 is capable of performing all these tasks with ease. However the 3G is powered by WCDMA.
- 3G : WCDMA
- 2.0 inches QVGA TFT Display Screen
- Dual camera – 1.3 MP Primary Camera, 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Internal Memory : 60 MB, Extendable Up to 16 GB
- Lemon Twist Social Networking (Includes Twitter, Facebook, Nimbuzz, Yahoo)
- Live TV, Voice Recording, Work as Modem