The world’s first Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) powered device has finally come to India.The Motorola XOOM is the latest entry in the Indian Tablet market.This XOOM tablet is earlier introduced at CES Jan 2011.The Motorola XOOM is the latest entry in the tablet market here. Available in Wi-Fi and 3G variants, the XOOM comes packed with a 1GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM making it one of the fastest tablets.
Features and Specifications of Motorola XOOM:
- Speed enough to use via on-screen icons .
- Sturdy enough to matter, yet sexy and sleek to boot, weighing just 730g.
- The 16:9 10.1-inch screen is a dream, both in its high definition resolution (1280 x 800), and the response to touch. Too many recent Android tablets have been sluggish.
- And with an NVidia Tegra 2 dual core processor, running two 1GHz cores, it’s a zippy little beast.
- There’s 16 and 32GB of internal memory (with SD expansion available after a software upgrade), and its 1GB of RAM also helps it shift.
- It comes with two cameras, front and rear. The front-facing webcam is of the 2-megapixel variety, while the rear is 5-megapixel, allowing you to use the device as a 720p HD camcorder.
- It sports Bluetooth, and has both Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity but is able to be upgraded to 4G when necessary
Indian users will have the option to choose from the Wi-Fi and 3G versions, across handpicked stores in the country. The Wi-Fi version of the Motorola XOOM will be available to users for an MRP of Rs. 34,490 and the 3G version has an MRP of Rs. 41,490.
When XOOM was launched by Motorola against arch-rival tablet iPad2 ,There is an ongoing debate Which one is best iPad2 or Motorola XOOM?You can read the full article here iPad2 vs. XOOM