Google+ is getting momentum across all the mediums and users.Various Gadgets and widgets are developed for Google+.Now you can get ‘Add to circles’ widgets for your website.By using this you can get the followers by adding you on their Google+ stream.This widget is completely customizable and you can add this with any site.Just see sidebar for Live widget of This.This widget also shows you the Followers counts.
How to add this to Blogger Blog and other sites:
- You just need to visit Google Plus widget
- Click the Get Widget button.
- Then Enter your Google+ ID in the basic settings tab.(You can get your Plus ID by going to your Google Plus profile page and then copy the digital code from your browser address bar)
- You can easily customize the widget using the various options provided by the site.
- You can also change the language of the add me button from basic settings. Currently 9 languages are supported.
- You can also change the Width of the widgets.
- After doing all these steps, just copy to code and paste in the desired location of your site.
That’s all.Now your blog will show the Google+ Add to circles tab.Just add me to Your Google+ circle for more blogger Tips like this.If you don’t have Google+ account then you can get it from here easily.