Are you worried about your iPhone Safety?Do you want to Track your iPhone Location.?Well,now you can Track your iPhone Location for free using the new Jailbreak tool available in Cydia.The Cydia tweak named “TraceSaver” developed by Metricell.It provides you with free continuous tracking of your iPhone using the inbuilt GPS after set regular intervals. TraceSaver allows continuous tracking mode in order to show the location of iPhone after every 0.5m which is good for tracing road journeys or walk/cycling routes.
You can download the TraceSaver for free of cost.TraceSaver is available under the ModMyi Repository.In order to install this tweak on your iPhone, simply launch Cydia on your iPhone and search for TraceSaver and then click on install button and then tap on confirm button.After installing this tweak, simply register using your iPhone, so that you can access www.tracesaver.com for free. You will need to have an active internet connection to use this tweak. TraceSaver will provide your network coverage map view on your iPhone, so that you can see your current location. It also provides service quality summary, full call history, called number summary, top locations summary.
Features of TraceSaver are,
- Robust and secure, industry quality web site with 100% privacy for your location and phone measurements.
- Ability to register multiple phones to the same account.
- Full history view to see your whereabouts last week or last month.
- Detailed summary of your call usage and service quality (coverage, data speeds, 2G/3G services etc) provided by your mobile network operator.
- Instant summary views of your Full call history, Service Quality Summary, Top Locations Summary, Called Number Summary, Your Network Coverage Map View on your mobile to see current location with key spot facts.
- Intelligent collection apps with fully transparent operation with no noticeable impact upon battery or phone usage.
You should note that you will need to have jailbroken iOS device to install this tweak. If you don’t have jailbroken iOS device, then you can follow the step by step instructions posted here to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad on iOS 4.3.1 with Redsn0w.