Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, a global leader in digital media and digital convergence technologies Today, has unveiled its latest brand new addition to the DualView line, the Samsung DV300F. These kind of ranges, which kicked-off in 2009 with the release of the TL225 and TL220 models, packs front and rear LCD displays so photographers can get themselves in the picture without the hit and miss framing that results from holding the camera at arm’s length. The new DV300F is the first in the DualView line to include Wi-Fi connectivity to allow users to cut out the middleman and email shots or upload them to their social media site of choice directly from the camera.
Features of DV300F ‘DualView’ Camera:
- DV300F has 16-megapixel resolution, 5x optical zoom and 25 mm wide-angle lens.
- Also, It features 3-inch rear touchscreen display and 1.5-inch front-facing LCD display .This front-facing LCD display not only displays the current image framing, but also features a Child Mode that displays an animation to keep little ones’ eyes focused on the camera.
- 12 Magic Frame background templates
- Picture-in-picture function that inserts one image within another (or within a video clip)
- 8 Funny Face modes (adds comical touches to eyes, nose, mouth, etc.)
- Artistic Brush special effects filter (gives photos and videos a black-and-white or color sketch effect)
- SplitShot function (merges up to three images into one)
- Motion Photo function (freeze background around a moving subject)
- Black, silver, navy, and red body color options
The DV300F also becomes the first DualView model to feature Wi-Fi connectivity. The camera’s built-in Wi-Fi enables users to e-mail their photos or upload them to social media sites, including Facebook, Picasa, Flickr and YouTube.