Now a days Mobiles are certainly becoming the more and more Popular for surfing the web. A new report from statcounter claims that Google’s Android web browser has now become the world’s most popular in the mobile space.
The stats chart show that in February 2012,
- Android was used by 22.67 percent of Global mobile web users,
- Opera at was used by 21.7 percent,
- Apple’s iPhone in the number three position at 21.06 percent,
- Nokia’s web browser is a distant fourth at just 11.24 percent
- Blackberry is an even more distant fifth at 6.53 percent.
StatCounter separates the iPhone from the iPod Touch, which basically uses the same Safari browser. Google’s Android Robot has been steadily gaining in the mobile web browsing market share space for the past year. In February 2011 it was only at 14.7 percent.
Nokia is behind in the web browsing market share by 11.24 percent and blackberry is far distant by having the 6.53 percent in the web browsing market share.