Today, Samsung Electronics Ltd has introduced a new Android Budget smart phone named ‘Samsung Galaxy Pocket‘ is the lowest budget Android Mobile. The phone is Running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread, which is overlayed with Samsung’s TouchWiz UX interface. It comes with a little 2.8-inch touch screen with a 240 x 320 resolution, Galaxy Pocket is powered by an 800MHz processor.
Features and Specifications of Galaxy Pocket :
- Android 2.3 OS
- 832 MHz processor
- 2.8-inch capacitive touch screen with a 240 x 320 (QVGA) resolution
- HSDPA/3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi
- 2 MP Rear camera
- GPS with A-GPS support
- 3GB internal memory and External expandable upto 32GB with microSD
- 1200 mAh Lithuim – ion battery
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, USB 2.0
- 3.5mm audio jack and the Stereo FM radio with RDS
Samsung can’t confirm the exact launch date of the Samsung Galaxy Pocket, although it will be available later this year.