Sony has unveiled a new smartphone “The Xperia sola” . This Smartphone has the notable innovative feature is something called “floating touch.” By using this technology now user can able to highlight apps and icons by hovering their finger above where they would touch. “Floating Tocuh ” is a kind of pre-aiming process to make sure you never miss your specified icons touch on-screen target.
The Sony Xperia sola comes with 3.7″ FWVGA (480×854) screen with mobile BRAVIA technology and scratch-resistant glass, and running on Andorid 2.3 Gingerbread phone (Ice Cream Sandwich coming in Summer 2012, Sony claims.It has a NovaThor U8500 chipset with a dual-core 1GHz processor, 5MP rear facing camera with 720p video capture and stereo speakers with xLOUD with 3D surround sound audio technology. It just weighs just 107 grams and storage capacity 8GB and expands via microSD up to 32GB.
Key features for Xperia sola
- Launches on Android platform 2.3, upgrade to Android 4.0 during summer 2012
- Floating touch navigation for an easy web browsing experience
- NFC enabled and Xperia SmartTags in the box to enable quick app loading and easy content sharing
- 3.7” Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine gives razor sharp clarity
- Powered by a 1GHz Dual Core Processor for super fast browsing
- xLOUD and 3D surround sound audio technology for crisp and loud listening
- Direct access to Sony Entertainment Network with pre-installed Video and Music Unlimited apps
Availability and Price details:
Sony Xperia sola will launch globally in Q2 in black, white and red.Pricing is unknown at just yet.