Today Wishtel has launched the 2 new Budget tablets in India. The company Wishtel has applied for the contract of the Government project to supply the low cost tablets in India and which came second in the bidding behind Aakash 2 Tablet.
Now this company has unveiled their two low cost budget Android Tablets named IRA and IRA Thing. These tablets are priced between Rs 4000 to Rs 5500. The both IRA and IRA Thing Tablets runs on Google Android OS 2.2 Froyo
Key features of IRA SeriesTablet :
- IRA tablet has 7 inch ultra-thin high-Resolution display.
- Powered by 800MHz processor made by Via
- 512MB RAM have a full USB port, a mini USB port and have support for external memory cards
- Have 2 GB of internal Memory
- Tablets support USB modems, and besides this will have built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g capabilities.
- Socialize on Facebook, Twitter, Chat on Msn Talk, Yahoo messenger, Google Applications like Google Maps
- External Microphone, 3.5mm Earphone.
The main difference between these two tablets are, the IRA tablet has a resistive display and a 2200 mAh battery and IRA thing tablet has a 2800 mAh battery with a capacitive (Single touch) display
Price of WishTel IRA and IRA thing Tablets:
The IRA and the IRA Thing and they cost Rs 4,000 and Rs 5,500 respectively.