Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Google Chrome browser was updated yesterday to version 18.0.1025.162 on Windows, Macs and Linux by Chrome Team. This release fixes issues with Flash games and videos, along with the security fix listed below.
Fixes in New Version:
- Black screen on Hybrid Graphics system with GPU accelerated compositing enabled
- CSS not applied to element
- Regression rendering a div with background gradient and borders
- Canvas 2D line drawing bug with GPU acceleration
- Multiple crashes
- Pop-up dialog is at wrong position
- HTML Canvas patterns are broken if you change the transformation matrix
- SSL interstitial error “proceed anyway” / “back to safety” buttons don’t work
The latest Stable channel release of Chrome brings improvements to both Canvas2D’s speed and WebGL’s reach.
GPU-accelerated Canvas2D on capable Windows and Mac computers, which should make web applications like games perform even better than a pure software implementation.
Download: Google Chrome 18.0.1025.162 | 25.1 MB