Bitdefender has released the first public beta of its Total Security 2013 suite. Bitdefender is the one of the best antivirus for the windows environment.
What is new in This Beta 2013 release?
- DEVICE ANTI-THEFT - Maintain control of your devices, even after they have been lost or stolen. With Bitdefender, you can now lock, wipe, or even locate your laptop or your Android from any Internet-connected device.
- USB IMMUNIZER - Eliminate the risk of USBs infecting yourself or your friends . With Bitdefender, you can now immunize any Flash Drive connected to your computer from catching or spreading infections. Forever!
- WINDOWS WIDGET - Now, essential security information is just a glance away! Bitdefender brings to you the desktop widget that keeps you informed on all security-related threats.
Features of Bitdefender Total Security 2013 :
- Active antivirus control
- 2-way firewall
- Rescue mode to restore PC
- Virtualized browser mode
- Vulnerability Scanner
- Autopilot mode
- Social networking protection
- Search advisor
- File shredder
- File encryption
- Secure backup
- Tuneup utility
Bitdefender Total Security 2013 BETA looks like a promising package, well worth a look. And if you’re willing to take the time to report any bugs you find as well, keep in mind that Bitdefender are offering prizes to the most active beta testers, including an Asus B121 12.1 inch Tablet, an Acer Aspire S3 13.3 inch Ultrabook, a Nokia Lumia 900, and 100x Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 licenses for 6 months.
Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Beta (Home Page)