Now you can get Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium or ProPlus for free for 30 days. Microsoft provides all these products for users in by subscription based. That is, Buy Microsoft Office 365 pro plus for your system for one month at the price of $ 12.00 per user/month.
Office 365 ProPlus delivers fast, virtually anywhere access to your familiar Office tools and connects you to your email, calendars, and communication systems.
What is Office 365 Pro plus?
Office 365 ProPlus is one of the subscription service plans in the new Office. It is productivity software (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote) that is installed on your desktop or laptop computer. Office 365 ProPlus is a user-based service that allows people to access Office experiences on up to 5 PCs or Macs and on their mobile devices. Traditional Office installations were tied to the computers they were installed on. Office 365 ProPlus enables flexible new deployment options that IT and/or individual users can choose from to install Office.
What is the Difference between Office Professional Plus 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus?
Both Office Professional Plus 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus deliver the same application experiences. However, Office Professional Plus 2013 is a traditional Office installation that is tied to the computers it is installed on, and it is available through volume licensing only. A user-based service, Office 365 ProPlus is available as a subscription.
How to Get Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium free for 30 days?
- Sign in with your Microsoft account here.
- Chose your payment method
- Make the Purchase. The first month of your subscription is free so you won’t be charged
- Install Office 365 Home Premium
- Don’t forget to cancel your subscription before 30 days. You can cancel any time.
How to Get Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for free for 30 days?
- Review Office 365 ProPlus system requirements
- Register for evaluation
- Try an Office 365 ProPlus account and install evaluation software for a 30-day trial. Please note that your first session initiation can take up to five minutes to set up the service
- Provision up to 25 evaluators within your organization using the Office 365 ProPlus administration interface
- Direct your evaluators to log in to their new Office 365 ProPlus accounts
- Receive a limited number of emails with resources to guide you and any service-related communications