Sony has unveiled the Xperia Z Ultra which is the massive smartphone after Xperia Z. Sony claims that Xperia Z is the thinnest device Full HD Display with really mega 6.4 inches screen. Huh! It is really big. It is Tablet size but Xperia Z ultra is the phone.
Also read: Best 5 Upcoming Android Phones, the Biggest (Sony, Samsung, HTC, Google)
The 6.4 inch display X-Reality for mobile engine for the ultimate big screen entertainment experience. Xperia Z is the first device to be announced with the Snapdragon 800 processor which offers the clock speed of 2.2GHz, and has 2GB of RAM. There is 16GB of internal memory with MicroSD card slot. Xperia Z ultra is packed with Android 4.2 Jellybean operating system.
You got the 8 Megapixel rear at the rear of Xperia Z Ultra with Exmor RS sensor. It has a HDR mode, 1080p video recording. Also, the 2 Megapixel front facing camera offers the video call feature. It features connectivity options such as HSPA+ and 4G LTE networks Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, and GPS.
Sony Xperia Z ultra is the waterproof and dust-resistant phone. You can write and sketch with any pencil and selected stylus or pen.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra will be released globally from Q3 2013. Although there is no exact release data and pricing available at the moment.
Sony Xperia Z Specifications
- 6.4″ Full HD TRILUMINOS Display for best viewing experience
- Powered by the world’s fasted processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPUs
- 8 megapixel Rear camera with “Exmor RS for mobile” sensor and HDR for videos
- Battery Stamina mode for Outstanding battery life.
- Offers Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, and GPS
- Runs on Android 4.2 Jellybean OS.