Today I am happy to launch BloggerMag Version 2. Why BloggerMag Version 2? Well, BloggerMag Version 1 is one of the most downloaded template with more than 4000 happy users and I used to get lots of emails and comments for making the template. To be frank, the overwhelming response has made to create BloggerMag Version 2 which has more features and it fixes the previous version bugs. So time to see the BloggerMag Version 2, who those who were expecting this for many days.
- New banner at the header with size 468×96
- AdSense link unit 728×15 added below the header(To Improve CTR)
- Site-wide 125×125 Sidebar banner ads
- Site-wide 120×600 Sidebar banner ads
- Featured post in Slideshow(Automatic Update)
- Small thumbnails with grabs the image automatically and crops it
- Cool page navigation like Word press.
- Related post box at the end of every post(To improve Page Views)
- Feed burner Subscribe Form Added
- Cool Social bookmarking Icons Included
- Word press style comment form
- 3 columns
- Magazine Style
- Thumbnail images with posts
- Horizontal Category Navigation
- And Some Cool Features
How To Install This Template?
1.Download the Template and open XML file.
The template has two column navigation system. To enter the exact url for navigation search for
<ul class=’art-menu’> and change the link URL to match the url in your blog post. For the second column nav bar search for <div id=’catmenu’> and do the same.
The Template has banner at the header with size 468×96.To add the banner ad find
<div class=’topHeadBannerAd’> and add your ad code.
Then find <div id=’catmenuad’> and add AdSense link unit 728×15 .Find ‘Sponsors’ and include Site-wide 120×600 Sidebar banner ads and 125×125 banner ads.Then find ‘Recent Articles’ and add the banner ad size 468×96.
4.Featured Post slideshow
For Featured Slideshow you need to create the label exactly like this ‘Featured’ and post your featured posts in the Featured label section,it will be displayed automatically in Featured Articles section.
5.Category Thumbnail section
In home page I include four category sections to show the recent posts of the each labels.To Assign your desired label for those sections find ‘category sections’ and assign your desired category title and label.
Find <p class=’email-form’> and also <div class=’subscribe’> then replace the ‘welcometospicytricks’ with your feedburner url.
Its been hard for me to find time to make this template and I hope you guys like this piece of work. Just click the tweet button to share this post with your friends. Shoot out your suggestion and thoughts and queries by adding your comments.