The surprise from Opera, the Chromium powered “Opera 15” final version released today, after the month of Opera 15 Preview. Now, you can download the stable version of all-new Opera 15 for Windows and Mac. There are hardly new features in the Final version of Opera 15 from Opera 15 preview version. If you have used the opera 15 for the past month, you won’t any differences in opera 15 Stable version.
Recommended Read: How to Install Google Chrome Extensions in Opera
If you are the fan of Opera’s Old interface, you have to wait for that. Opera Software’s chief executive, in a statement: “Stay tuned for some of our most beloved features as we continue to develop the next generation of Opera.”
Opera Product Management Director Sebastian Baberowski in a blog post said that “The next stable update of Opera will feature synchronization (aka Opera Link), enhanced tab management and support for themes”.
What is new in Opera 15?
- An enhanced Speed Dial helps you organize your most viewed sites.
- Stash saves pages for reading at a later time.
- Discover recommends headlines you might like.
- Off-Road mode compresses data to speed up browsing on slow connections.
- A combined search and address bar lets you filter predictive results by search engine.
Opera also Introduced release streams:
- Opera (Stable) – Released every couple of weeks, this is the most solid version, ready for mission-critical daily use.
- Opera Next – Updated more frequently than Stable, this is the feature-complete candidate for the Stable version. While it should be ready for daily use, you can expect some bugs there.
- Opera Developer – A bleeding edge version, you can expect a lot of fancy stuff there; however, some nasty bugs might also appear from time to time.