Google’s Android operating systems roll out exciting new features in its every new versions. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the latest version of the Android platform SmartPhones and Tablets.Android Smart Phones and Tablets have easy multitasking, rich notifications, customizable home screens, resizable widgets, and deep interactivity — and adds powerful new ways of communicating and sharing.Huge number of Android phones in the market may confuse the peoples who want to buy the best Feature-rich Androids That Won’t Break the Bank.so that we have compiled the best top Android phones with price range under RS.5,000 up to costliest phones in the year 0f 2012 here.
Also Read :
- BEST 15 Cheap Android Phones Under Price Range of Rs.10000 to 15000 for 2013
- Best 5 Budget Samsung Android Smartphones Under Price of R.s 10000
- 15 Best CHEAP ANDROID PHONES for 2013 – Under Rs.5000 to 10,000 Budget Price
Phones in the Price Range of Rs. 20,000 to Rs.45000:
1.Samsung Galaxy Nexus:
- It has the 4.5 inch display and other specs include an HD Super AMOLED display (1,280 x 720), a 1.2GHz dual-core processor,
- 5 megapixel rear camera (with LED flash), a 1.3 megapixel front-facing cam, 1080p video recording and playback, a newfangled panorama mode, a 3.5mm headphone jack and Bluetooth 3.0.
- You’ll also find USB 2.0, 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi, an embedded NFC module, accelerometer, compass, gyro, proximity sensor and even a barometer — yeah, a barometer.
- And it has the memory of 1GB of RAM, 16 or 32GB of internal storage space and a 1,750mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Price:
Price In India : Samsung Galaxy Nexus is available in India for the price of INR 43,500 onwards.
Price In USA : Samsung Galaxy Nexus in USA costs 936$.
2.Samsung Galaxy Note:
- It has 5.3 inch (1280 x 800 pixels), 285 PPI HD Super AMOLED display .
- It features 1.4GHz dual-core processor
- It runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
- It has advanced pen-input technology, called the S Pen for sketching and artwork.
- It is 9.65mm thick and weighs 178g.
- It has 8 MP camera with LED Flash that could record 1080p HD videos at 24~30fps and play videos at 1080p and has 2 MP front facing video calling camera.
- The connectivity features include WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WiFi Direct, 3G HSPA＋ at 21Mbps, Bluetooth v 3.0, A-GPS and NFC (optional).
- It has Stereo FM Radio with RDS,
- 16GB internal memory that is expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD and an 2,500mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note Price:
Price in India : Starts at Rs 29999.
3.Motorola Droid 4:
- Droid 4 runs on Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) platform.
- It features Dual-Core 1.2GHz , Dual-Channel RAM Processor,
- CDMA800, CDMA1900, LTE B13 Networks supported.
- It has 4.0-inch display (540 x 960) which is a TFT LCD screen.
- 16 GB internal Memory and supports up to 32 GB microSD
- 1785 mAh Li Ion which powers up to 750 min talktime continuosly.
- 1.3 MP with 720p HD video capture in front facing camera, 8 MP (rear facing camera),video capture rate is HD 1080p quality, 1920X1080 resolution, up to 30fps capture and playback
- 179 grams weight.
Motorola Droid 4 Price:
$549 without any contract. $199.9 with 2years contract.
4.Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX:
- Runs on the Android OS, v2.3.6 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.0
- Processor is Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- CDMA800, CDMA1900, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, LTE 700 MHz Class 13 Networks supported.
- Super AMOLED Advanced capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors which has 540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density) display.
- Internal memory of 8 GB storage, 1GB RAM and can be extended upto 32GB.
- 8 MP camera , 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash.
Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Price:
$549 wit$299.9 with 2years contract.
5.Samsung Galaxy S II :
- The Galaxy S II has a 1.2 GHz dual-core “Exynos” system on a chip (SoC) processor, 1 GB of RAM, a 10.8 cm (4.3 in) WVGA Super AMOLED Plus screen display
- 8 megapixel camera with flash and full 1080p high definition video recording. There is also a fixed focus front-facing 2-megapixel camera for video calling, taking photos as well as general video recording, with a maximum resolution of VGA (640×480).
- It is one of the first devices to offer a Mobile High-definition Link (MHL), which allows up to 1080p uncompressed video output with HDMI while charging the device at the same time.
- USB On-The-Go (USB OTG) is supported.
- the Galaxy S II is capable of providing 9 hours of talk time on 3G and 18.3 hours on 2G
- The Galaxy S II has 1 GB of dedicated RAM (in either LPDDR or possibly DDR2/DDR3 by Samsung) and 16 GB of internal mass storage.
Samsung Galaxy S II Price:
In India Samsung Galaxy S II Costs Rs. 30,900.00.
Phones in the Price Range of Rs. 5000 to Rs. 10,000:
6.LG Optimus 2 AS680
LG Optimus 2 AS680 : Specifications, Features:
- 3.2 inch Capacitive Touch Screen (480 x 320 pixel resolution)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 800 MHz single-core CPU
- 3.2 MP main camera Autofocus
- 179 MB of internal memory
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 2 GB microSD card (expandable to 32 GB)
- Video Recording and Playback,
- Long Battery Life (1,500 mAh)
- GPS Navigation Capable Phone with audible turn-by-turn directions
- Virtual QWERTY Featuring Swype
LG Optimus 2 AS680 Price Details:
The LG Optimus 2 is available in the U.S. already have some mobile service providers like C-Spire. The C Spire is selling this device with two-year contract agreement for $ 209.99 , without contract for $ 239.99.
7.Samsung GALAXY Y DUOS:
The GALAXY Y DUOS has an 832 MHz CPU and Powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread and around 384 MB of RAM. It sports a 3.1″ touchscreen with pixel dimensions of 320×240. Other bells and whistles include a 3 MP fixed-focus camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm jack, 1300 mAh battery, and 32 GB microSD card support. It features ChatON, Samsung’s unique cross-platform communication service that connects all mobile users into a single community. Users can also stay connected through Social Hub, which supports email, social network integration and instant messaging, displaying all of your communication in a single inbox.
Specifications of GALAXY Y DUOS:
For more details and Specification of GALAXY Y DUOS here.
GALAXY Y DUOS Price Details:
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Price in India: Rs. 9,000 /- INR.
Micromax has launched the new Budget Android Phone with Dual-SIM Support named ‘ Micromax A75’. The A75 Superfone with a price tag of Rs.8,999. What you get for this money is a Gingerbread smart phone, a 650MHz processor, dual-SIM functionality, front-facing camera, all packaged in a 3.7-inch screen.
The Micromax phone provides for Dual-Standby Support, and has memory expandable upto 32GB. The A75 comes with Pre-loaded Apps like Google Voice Search and you can also perform many actions by speaking to the phone, live sending text messages, taking down notes, play music, access websites, and find directions to places. A75 also comes with NETQIN ANTIVIRUS, to protect devices from certain virus threats using this antivirus.
Features Of Micromax A75:
- 3.7-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen
- 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi ‘n’ with hot spot creativity
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP and USB 2.0
- 3 megapixel camera with LED fl