Mozilla’s Popular browser Firefox’s latest version, 19, is expected to release officially later today or tomorrow. Firefox 19 includes with long-anticipated built-in PDF viwer.
If you are curious and want to checkout the latest Firefox 19 and but Are your waiting for the official release? No more waiting, acutally you can download the Firefxo 19 before anyone else. Yes Firefox 19 binaries have already been placed on Mozilla’s FTP servers and can be installed on Windows, OSX, and Linux.
There is no changelog or release notes yet, but there is a list of what changes were made in the beta version of the browser,
Here is a quick look of What is new in Firefox 19 (Change logs of 19 beta)
- NEW: Built-in PDF viewer.
- CHANGED: Canvas elements can export their content as an image blob using canvas.toBlob().
- CHANGED: Startup performance improvements (bugs 715402 and 756313).
- DEVELOPER: Debugger now supports pausing on exceptions and hiding non-enumerable properties.
- DEVELOPER: Remote Web Console is available for connecting to Firefox on Android or Firefox OS (experimental, set devtools.debugger.remote-enabled to true).
- DEVELOPER: There is now a Browser Debugger available for add-on and browser developers (experimental, set devtools.chrome.enabled to true).
- DEVELOPER: Web Console CSS links now open in the Style Editor.
- HTML5: CSS @page is now supported.
- HTML5: CSS viewport-percentage length units implemented (vh, vw, vmin and vmax).
- HTML5: CSS text-transform now supports full-width.
- FIXED: Starting Firefox with -private flag incorrectly claims you are not in Private Browsing mode
We will update you with more information (including the official changelog) when Firefox 19 officially launches. In the meantime, if you’re a Web developer, you may want to check out the Firefox 19 for developers page.
We have found the Direct download link for the Firefox 19
Direct Download link of Firefox 19 (http) – File size 19.6 Mb
Firefox 19 supports windows, Mac, linux.