Portable Document Format(PDF) is a popular file format from 1993 to until now. PDF was created by Adobe which was a proprietary format , but now available as Open Standard. Reading the PDF documents are great which is useful to share content rich documents with stylish fonts, images and Graphics. You can read the PDF Documents with Adobe Reader for free, but you can’t edit the PDF documents with this free version. If you want to edit the PDF documents, you can convert into the Word Format(Doc, Docx) and edit the file.
Here, I’ll show you how to convert the PDF Files into Word Format with Adobe Reader and without Adobe Reader.
Convert with Adobe Reader
To convert the PDF files to Word Format, you need the paid version of Adobe Acrobat. If you have the paid version of Adobe Acrobat, you can easily convert the PDF files to Word Format.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe acrobat, You want to convert
- Then, Click the file menu, then Save as
- There, you can select the format like .Docx format
- Now Click Save.
That’s it. Now the PDF file is converted into Word Format. In Word You can edit the document easily. If you wan to convert the Word Format to PDF, you can quickly done from MS Office save as option.
Convert Without Adobe Reader
There are many free online services and freeware applications are available for you to convert the PDF file to Word Format. One of the great free service is pdftoword.com
- First open the pdftoword.com in your browser.
- In the home page, you can see the online PDF to Word conversion form
- There, select the PDF file you want to convert by clicking the browse button
- Now enter the email address and type the correct CAPTCHA code.
- Finally click the Convert Word Button.
- Now Goto your mail inbox to download the converted Word File.