Yesterday We have shared the Top 10 Most Watched Ad Videos of YouTube in 2011. Today, Google’s video site revealed the top 10 most viewed video globally for the past 12 months. Google rewind the whole 2011 year and composed some amazing stats through the videos and channels that absorbed collective global attention.
In total, there were more than 1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion) playbacks on YouTube this year
- Rebecca Black – Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
- Ultimate Dog Tease
- Jack Sparrow (feat. Michael Bolton)
- Talking Twin Babies – PART 2 – OFFICIAL VIDEO
- Nyan Cat [original]
- Look At Me Now – Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes (Cover by @KarminMusic)
- The Creep (feat. Nicki Minaj & John Waters)
- Maria Aragon – Born This Way (Cover) by Lady Gaga
- The Force: Volkswagen Commercial
- Cat mom hugs baby kitten
Most watched videos from major music labels globally
- Jennifer Lopez – On The Floor ft. Pitbull
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock
- Bruno Mars – The Lazy Song [Official Video]
- Nicki Minaj – Super Bass
- Pitbull – Give Me Everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer
- Pitbull – Rain Over Me ft. Marc Anthony
- Jessie J – Price Tag ft. B.o.B.
- LMFAO – Sexy and I Know It
- Katy Perry – E.T. ft. Kanye West
- Katy Perry – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
Some highlights from other categories:
- Zach Wahls Speaks About Family was the most-watched political video
- Japan Earthquake: Helicopter aerial view video of giant tsunami waves was the most-watched news video
- 25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes! was the most watched “how-to” video
- iPhone 5 Concept Features was the most-watched science/technology video
- Immortals was the most-watched movie trailer
- Mountain Biker gets taken out by Buck was the most-watched sports video.
If you have a personal favorite that is not posted below, post in the comments so we can check it out.